D-LL2 :: Lower Left First Molar
ACERO3S stainless steel crowns are preformed and pre-contoured (or commonly referred to as "pre-crimped") with a shallow occlusal anatomy to preserve healthy tooth structure with less tooth reduction. The crowns are bell shaped to replicate the contacts and embrasures of the natural dentition and are created with optimal thickness throughout to prevent occlusal wear from mastication. ACERO3S crowns are made of "surgical grade" type 316L stainless steel, which is more resistant to corrosion than 304 stainless steel. ACERO3S crowns are 100% compatible and interchangeable with the other leading brand; they feature laser-etched, easy-to-read numbers that are autoclave-proof so the numbers don’t wash away. These crowns are made in Dallas, Texas by military veterans.
- Half the price of other leading brands
- Made in the U.S. by veterans
- Laser-etched numbering system (autoclavable = less waste!)
- 100% compatible and interchangeable with the other leading brand
- Surgical-grade U.S. 316-L stainless steel
*If you would like to re-order ACEROXT posterior crowns, please call 877-971-5337.